We are here to help you with your questions. If you cannot find what you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Team.
- Clovel Eastwood is open 6.30 am until 6 pm. All other Clovel centres are open from 7 am until 6 pm.
What are your centres’ fees?
- Clovel fees range from $83.00 to $115.00 per day, before Child Care Subsidy fee contributions. Different fees apply dependent on your child’s age, days of attendance and location. Contact us for further fee information.
What is included in the daily fee?
- All meals, nappies, linen, a sun hat as well as all educational programs are included in our daily fee.
What is your bond amount?
- Clovel does not charge a bond, rather we have a $50 Enrolment Fee and only charge our families once they start care with us
Do you supply meals?
- We supply morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a late afternoon tea. Please see our Nutrition and Menu page for further information.
Do you consider cultures, religions or allergies with the menu choices?
- With Clovel’s menu design we can easily adjust the menu to suit each child’s cultural, religious or allergy needs. All Clovel centres are nut free.
What are the educator’s qualifications?
- Each centre has a range of qualified staff, from Early Childhood Teaching Degree or Advanced Diploma Educators through to our Early Childhood Trainees.
How many educators do you have at the centre?
- Clovel meets and extends on the government’s educator to child ratios of 1:4 for under 2yr olds; 1:5 for 2yr olds; 1:10 for 3-5yr olds.
How do we communicate with the families and report on the children’s progress?
- Clovel families utilise the Kindyhub app to view their child’s photos, learning and development. In addition, we encourage discussion between our educators and families and regularly update our families on their child’s progress and goals.